Considering how long we have can be found in the last 20 years, you would think that this solution to this was with relative ease. However these two methods come with their advantages and drawbacks.
What are penis extenders?
Easily a great deal safer than putting your penis underneath the knife, the one risk you are going to ever knowledge about penis extenders is picking an unacceptable device.
In general, penis extenders are made to apply traction on the corpora cavernosa with your penis, causing cells to destroy away and duplicate. Because these cells accumulate, they enable the penis to carry more blood, attain harder erections, increase in size by inches, decrease the chance of ejaculation problems and still have even been found to diminish penile curvatures.
High are actually numerous scientific studies to prove the lasting improvements penis stretchers will surely have in your penis.
In one clinical study of 18 participants, after wearing the penis extender for 4-8 hours a day over 6 months, they experienced 2.8cm gains when erect and 1.9cm gains when flaccid, which remained months once they stopped with all the device.
Are there any downsides to penis extenders?
Scientists agree, with the right penis extender you can safely and confidently increase the size of your penis without risking damage or chaffing.
However as with many products on the market, not all penis extenders can offer these results.
Made from the wrong type of materials or not clinically tested, some penis extenders can do more harm than good.
That is why, if you are interested in using a penis extender it is important that you make sure it can offer you the following:
- Clinical studies – not a generic study, but one which proves that that particular device works.
- What is it made from – the best penis extenders are made from Medical Type 1 materials.
- Is it comfortable – most penis extenders incorporate either a noose or comfort strap into their design. To maximise your comfort try to invest in a penis extender that can offer you both. SizeGenetics for example has incorporated 16 Way Comfort Technology as well as MDA Technology (Multi Directional Angling) into their design so no matter the size, shape, angle or sensitivity of your penis you can wear it comfortably all day long.
- Guarantee – guarantees can offer you the reassurance that if the product does not work for you, you can get your money back. Most penis extenders tell you to wear their device for 6 months, to optimise your results. For this reason, any guarantee less than 6 months should be viewed with caution.
What is penis enlargement surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery has come a long way in the last 20 years offering men a realistic chance of increasing the size of their penis, through a variety of different procedures.
From cutting the suspensory ligament connecting your penis to your pubic bone to inserting an inflatable tube, you can arguably improve your penis in a number of ways.
However, despite improvements to these procedures – in particular a reduced risk of scarring your penis – there are still some downsides to penis enlargement surgery.
- Cutting the suspensory ligament – whilst this procedure can instantly increase the appearance of your penis by 1 inch, it stops your penis from pointing up when erect.
- Inflatable tubes – inserted into your penis, these tubes are connected to a pump in your testicles which allow you to pump up your penis and increase your erection at will (excess use can leave your penis feeling sore).
- Skin grafting – possibly the most risky of these 3, this procedure involves applying a skin graft to your penis to improve your size. Now whilst it does offer you more control over the size of your penis, should the graft not take or lose blood circulation this can cause the graft to die and give your penis the appearance of scarring and deformity.
So which is better?
As we mentioned before, both of these procedures come with their pros and cons. However if you are looking for an effective way to improve the size of your penis without causing damage or deformity to your penis, then penis extenders are your safest option.
With the right device, you can comfortably improve your size, appearance and strengthen of your erection, and essentially prevent premature ejaculation.
Simply make sure before you buy that it has got a guarantee, clinical studies and is made from the appropriate materials and you can feel 100% confident about your future success.